Day 02 – A book that you’ve read more than 3 times:

Breakfast At Tiffany’s by Truman Capote. I love this book, I just think it’s gorgeous. I’ve loved it for sooo long. I saw the film first, so have always read the book with Audrey Hepburn in mind, even though book Holly is a little bit tougher than film Holly, and whilst I love the film, I love the book so much more. It’s one of those little books that you can curl up with on a rainy Sunday afternoon, that you can lose yourself in so that for a couple of hours it’s all that matters.

“Never love a wild thing.... He was always lugging home wild things. A hawk with a hurt wing. One time it was a full-grown bobcat with a broken leg. But you can't give your heart to a wild thing: the more you do, the stronger they get. Until they're strong enough to run into the woods. Or fly into a tree. Then a taller tree. Then the sky. That's how you'll end up.... If you let yourself love a wild thing. You'll end up looking at the sky.”