Quick November Wrap Up






I promise I did do more in November than just sit in my house and eat these marshmallows, I promise.


.

What I did:

·         I had a long weekend in Tenerife with MBG. We had a night in a super fancy hotel and ate lots of food and did about seven million steps. It was all kinds of wonderful and it made my heart happy.
·         MBG and I also had a night in Cumbria, we stayed in the cutest hotel and saw this show, which, if you have a cyclist in your life you should totally get tickets to: we loved it.
·         I saw Kinky Boots at the theatre with Helen and our Mums.
·         I ate Italian food for my friend’s birthday
·         Natalie and Hol and I saw Bohemian Rhapsody at the cinema
·         My cousin got married. I love a good wedding and this was such a lovely day.
·         Natalie and I went to Edinburgh on the 30th – details on that in my December wrap-up so BE PATIENT

November in 3 photos:










I read:

The Surface Breaks
Vicious
The Cruel Prince
Illuminae

I listened to:

I started the audiobook of Strange the Dreamer

I watched:

I watched not so much actually in November – Strictly and Dr Who and Luther (again)



Bookish plans for November:
ALL THE CHRISTMAS BOOKS. I have A Very Murderous Christmas and Murder on Christmas Eve and Tru and Nelle: A Christmas Tale and Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares and Mistletoe and Mystery and Snowballs and Stories We Tell Ourselves and Seven Days of Us all lined up. And Little Women, obvs. I am so ready to be so festive.