Quick September Wrap Up






If I thought August had flown by then September went even faster and I don’t even know if I have anything particularly spectacular to talk about – mostly I just practised being a cat lady. I’m getting pretty good at it.
.

What I did:

·         I went to a pub quiz with the peeps from my office. We came 11th out of 35 teams which I didn’t feel was too shabby.
·         I caught up with some friends over coffee – always fun.
·         My god daughter came for a sleepover. We ate KFC and watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and made slime and played with the kittens and it was so much fun.
·         I went to Chill Factore skiing with my little best pal and I spent a day at the farm with Helen and Molly.
·         I spent a day crafting with my Mum. I’m making peyote beaded bracelets.
·         I met Natalie at the Trafford Centre.
·         I saw a local production of Guys and Dolls which was excellent as that show is one of my faves.
·         I got my hair did.
·         And like every month I ate my bodyweight in Thai food,


September in 3 photos:
My Little Mini Me
Fun at the Farm

Cat Lady Life


I read:
DNF























I listened to:

The audiobook of Ready Player One, still.

I watched:

I started The Marvellous Mrs Maisel which I am loving...



 and also Grace and Frankie which again: loving. 



Both recommendations from my best friend and neither should have taken me this long. 

I also finally watched Bridget Jones’ Baby which made me belly laugh, and Chalet Girl because I booked my fight for skiing and that film is my thinking-of-skiing-happy-place.

I’ve also been all about the Netflix Originals films: after loving To All the Boys, I’ve also watched Sierra Burgess is a Loser, The Kissing Booth, and Set It Up



Bookish plans for October:
I want to listen to Hannah Witton’s Doing It on audiobook and my actual reading (because listening still doesn’t feel like reading) plans involve Jodi Picoult’s A Spark of Light and Jo Nesbo’s Macbeth. I also want to read a couple of the things that pile up on my bookshelf slash kindle that never get read because I’m always tempted by the new and shiny. We’ll see how that goes. I have a weekend away in Tenerife this weekend so I’m hopeful for lots of quality reading time