MERRY CHRISTMAS

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

It really is though, isn't it? I lovelovelove Christmas. I love the festivities, I love the carols, I love the smell of the Christmas Tree, I love the presents - the giving, not the receiving, obviously ;) - I love it. I also love that it means just over a week of no work. Hurrah.


Ian and I are off to his Mum's shortly for a mahoosive Christmas dinner and lots of Daisy snuggles before heading over to my Mum's for salmon and games and Christmas banter. My Grandparents will be there too, which will be wonderful. I am feeling very festive.
I plan to spend this holiday season drinking mulled wine [and sherry because apparantly that's what I do now. I am officially old] and eating mince pies and singing along to Christmas songs at every available opportunity and reading and watching Harry Potter and going for long walks in the snow and spending lots of time with my family and my friends. It will be lovely, and I hope yours is too. I hope wherever you are and whatever you do you have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Hurrah for Christmas, hurrah hurrah hurrah.