“Always the tone of surprise”

‘And you've got dirt on your nose, by the way, did you know?'
-Hermione Granger

Today folks, love is in the air. Altogether now: aaaaaah. Today Ian and I have been together for 4 whole years! Eeeek. How did that happen?
I’m not about to come over all Hallmark card on you though. I shall simply say that I love my boy very much and leave you instead to celebrate the loveliness of love with Ron and Hermione, who are far cuter than Ian and I.

Look at them. They're so beautiful they make my chest a little tight *holds them close*


It was cool, clear blue of watered ink, somewhere between night and dawn, and everything was quiet except for Ron and Hermione’s slow, deep breathing. Harry glanced over at the dark shapes they made on the floor beside him. Ron had had a fit of gallantry and insisted Hermione sleep on the cushions from the sofa, so that her silhouette was raised above his. Her arm curved to the floor, her fingers inches from Ron’s. Harry wondered whether they had fallen asleep holding hands.